It was fun while it lasted. My last day of spring break consisted of:
- Waking up before 10
- Running to the grocery store to stock up on food (and resisting a package of cookies… but I gave in with a bag of chips)
- Making a yummy lunch
- Eating & reading outside … for three hours
- Only to get sunburn on half my body
- Spending the rest of the day inside slaving over homework and starting papers last minute
- Finding out that the week of BEA that I was so looking forward to will be marred with the presence of two exams.
Exams suck. These last few weeks are going to be absolutely hellish.