WOOT!!! The semester is finally over, kinda! The only things I have left to do are a paper for seminar and three final exams! Today is technically a reading day, but since I always have Thursdays off, I almost completely forgot. Today’s agenda was supposed to be:
- Finish up final batch of queries for internship!
- Finish up my first manuscript critique and send it over to Brent!
- Finish up my seminar paper to hand in early tomorrow!
- Start reading the super awesome manuscript I requested!
Instead of course, I procrastinated! Yay! So here’s the long anticipated (not really) list of things that I did instead of writing my paper. (Because this was really the #1 thing I had to get done today.)
- Did my laundry: well, I had to. My basket was overflowing of stinkiness (not really, kinda).
- Had two breakfasts.
- Played games on Neopets. Hah!
- Watched really old episodes of vlogbrothers just because I can (and because baby Henry Green is super cute!)
- Looked up hot models.
- Bought a Groupon for Big Gay Ice Cream Truck.
- …. Wrote this blog post. Oops.
Back to work, I guess.