Well this was such a busy weekend. On top of the studying that I’m trying to accomplish for next week’s finals, Moz was over this weekend. I haven’t seen her in a few months because of school and all so it was a lot of fun.
The first event we tackled was the McQueen for a Night event at the Metropolitan Museum of Art. My friends and I were all expecting the Met to be closed down for the college group specifically, but that didn’t happen. Dressing up eccentrically was a lot of fun even if we got a lot of odd looks on the way there. I really love playing dress up and putting on an obscene amount of make-up. There were loads of people there for the Met event and it really could have been more enjoyable if there were less people. Oh well.
The highlight of the night would have to be the Digital Photobooth that they set up. Of course we all took a bunch of silly pictures!
Other things accomplished:
- Took Moz for the first time to Strand; of course I bought books
- Tried some new items at Max Brenner
- Indulged on Big Gay Ice Cream Truck using my Groupon!
- Experienced Jing Fong on a Saturday night … empty! and they actually had decent table service
- Spied on two Chinese weddings
I think we may go to the Strand tomorrow. Can’t wait until TAC tomorrow! 🙂
Gah, I ended up buying three books at the Strand. Wow, I just remember that I was on a book buying ban! Oh well.