With the exception of school on Friday morning, my weekend felt like it started on Thursday. Since I really should stop procrastinating and just get started on my homework, here’s a quick list on what I did this weekend:
- Took my aunt and cousin Andrew on a quick food tour of my favorite places to eat around Union Square: Artichoke and the milk bar.
- Visited Ground Zero on Thursday. It was already a media frenzy! 🙁
- Went to Shake Shack at Madison Square Park with Andrew and Eric for the first time in over a year. So yummy!
- Partied it up at Fashion’s Night Out in SoHo with Tasha and Andrew. I can’t believe that there were just endless free drinks everywhere. And food. And live music. It was so much fun! The crowds were crazy. I hadn’t seen so many people in SoHo ever. It felt like New Years Eve but even better because of the free alcohol!
- Met up with Alberto and Heidi when the night was winding down. Made a midnight stop at Artichoke.
- On Friday, after a lot of (un)necessary drama, Andrew and I went to see Fuerza Bruta with Alberto, Heidi and Stefan. This was the fifth or sixth time I saw the show (I’m guessing it is the 5th more than the 6th) and it is always a blast.
- Saturday: Lit Crawl NYC! I had no idea that this event was going on up until Alberto invited me to go along. We went to three different readings last night, and ended it with a trip to Pinkberry.
Fuerza Bruta is wet, wild, and interactive!
Unfortunately for me, I’ve been putting off homework all week so now I have to catch up on everything before tomorrow morning. Back to work…