- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
- No tag backs.
- No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this.” You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Eleven Facts About Me
- I like bagels.
- I own seven pairs of cowboy boots in all different colors, shapes, and materials.
- My favorite shampoo is Lush’s Godiva shampoo bar.
- I am an admin at a Draco/Hermione fan fiction website.
- I’m no longer ashamed to admit ^. Quite the opposite actually.
- My weakness is a pretty dress with a really poofy skirt.
- I dislike sushi.
- I prefer to write in purple ink just because it’s a lot prettier than black.
- When I was younger, I always tried to write a novel during the summer. I’ve never finished.
- I’m a blogging snob. I will gladly admit that I think WordPress is superior to all other blogging platforms.
- I’ve never had a cavity.
Eleven Questions That I Must Answer
- What time is it right now? 11:41 PM.
- What was the last item you ate? An orange, a bag of chips, and juice.
- Who was the last person you talked to (face to face not online)? Tasha.
- Is your hair up or down? My hair is up.
- How many tabs or windows open in your internet browser? Too many tabs to count, but I will only have one window open.
- What have you been pushing back on your to-do list? This internship test. Which, incidentally, I was in the middle of doing. Until I remembered about this post.
- What do you hear right now? The buzz of my refrigerator.
- If you had one day off, what would you do? Right now, I’d probably go home just to eat.
- What’s a bad habit you have? Um, not cleaning my room when I know I should?
- Most played song in your iTunes, and if you aren’t into music, what is the most recent book you read? LOL Of course I’m choosing the book option. I just finished reading Y.S. Lee’s The Traitor in the Tunnel which I absolutely loved.
- Anything you regret at the moment, if yes what is it? Nah.
I clearly suck at following rules. This is all you’re getting from me.