- It’s kind of weird if you recognize someone from another dating site.
- It’s even weirder and laugh-out-loud funny when you see someone’s profile that you know in real life.
- It is really really creepy when guys old enough to be your parents message you.
- Dude, why would you post a profile picture with a girl kissing your cheek? That’s a no.
- Dating sites make me feel productive about my love life even if I know I probably will not go out and meet someone I met from a dating site.
- I go on dating sites more often when I’m slightly (maybe) interested someone in real life. Which doesn’t make any sense. At all.
- The good dating sites that actually make you want to go out on a date? Well, those aren’t free, honey.
I have not yet learned why I have an OK Cupid account since January 2009. I’m a veteran user!!! My poor high school self was probably in a really bad mood that day.