Moz and I have been contemplating all the things that we would love to accomplish during the summer. Of course, our summer plans are still a little shaky, so this is a very early draft.
- Try the new tasting menu at wd~50.
- Have a picnic at Central Park.
- Go to a [decent] beach.
Clean out my bookshelf.
- Rafting down the Delaware.
- Rooftop dining.
FuerzaBruta x6 … (x7??) Magic Mike. And Brave.
- Catch up on GoodReads.
- Watch another show that isn’t FuerzaBruta.
- Take a photo a day. At least one.
- Host a dinner party at home.
#5 sounds really fun! Rooftop dining is awesome! I’ve only seen that in TV shows and never tried it myself.
Rooftop dining sounds exquisite 🙂
I’m stalking you right now because I haven’t talked to you in a few days.
Don’t go see Fuerza Bruta again without me! I still haven’t seen it once!
…Fuerza Bruta. I guess I forgive you. I’m broke anyway.